Friday, July 18, 2014

NOPI Roughless: On What Grounds?

I was kind of interested to try NOPI's Roughless Collection, but not quite enough to want to pay full-price for them, haha.  So when I saw this one for half-price in a clearance bin at Shopper's, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!  ;)


This is two thin coats of On What Grounds? alone, although I think one thicker careful coat probably would have worked as well.  The formula itself was on the thick side, but as long as I was careful to work the polish evenly it didn't give me any issues.  The texture is very prominent and rough, (closer to the original Liquid Sands than the softer Pixie Dusts,) but it doesn't get stuck on anything so I personally don't mind.  It's worn really well so far, going on day 4 now with just a bit of tip wear and no chips!  


I quite like this blue, and I'm now curious to try the others too; I think this one would work well in a gradient with the purple.  I'm on a bit of a tight budget right now, but if I see any more of these on sale, I'll definitely be picking them up!  :)

Do you own any of the Roughless polishes?  What are your thoughts on them? 

6 comments:

  1. I have them all and really love wearing them. That polish looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that this color looks in a textured finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students then enter an intermediate college and complete grades 11 and 12. Upon completion of each of the two grades, they again take standardised tests in their academic subjects. Upon successful completion of these examinations candidates can achieve reasonable jobs in pakstan and students are awarded the Higher Secondary School Certificate (or HSSC). This level of education is also called the FSc/FA/ICS or 'intermediate'. There are many streams students can choose for their 11 and 12 grades, such as pre-medical, pre-engineering, humanities (or social sciences), computer science and commerce. Each stream consists of three electives and as well as three compulsory subjects of English, Urdu, Islamiat (grade 11 only) and Pakistan Studies (grade 12 only)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no proof whatsoever that chiropractic can do any such thing. satta king

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...