Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Post: Manicurator

Today is the last guest post, since I'm on my way back home tomorrow.  Since I'm writing this in advance, I'll say that I hope I've had a fantastic time and that everything went well, but I'll write up a post (maybe include some travel pictures) when I get back home and settled! 

Now on to what you'e all come here for; today's guest post comes to us from Victoria, though you may know her better as the Manicurator!  Take a look at what she's created!  :)
_____

I'm great at "planning ahead" but not so good (ok, terrible) at "doing ahead". So when Emma asked me to guest post I felt like I had all the time in the world. And then blammo, it's due tomorrow (ok, today). So I needed something that could be done relatively quickly but isn't boring. I also knew I wanted to incorporate some of my untrieds. So this is what I came up with. 

I applied two coats of Nicole by OPI Please Red-cycle, which is new for Spring 2013. Once it was dry I used striping tape to block off the middle and dabbed on 1-2 coats of Nicole by OPI Luke of the Draw from their Modern Family collection. I hadn't tried either of these before and was quite pleased with them. The red has such a nice formula..which I greatly appreciated as I was coffee jittery and in a hurry. Not a good pair :P Once I peeled the tape off I used a dotting tool to lift and place my loose glitter squares which I purchased from Etsy. Top coat with Seche and done! WOO! 



I'm honored to be able to contribute a post for lovely and super talented Emma while she is out of town exploring the world and achieving her goals. Best of luck to you and HAVE FUN!!  :)
_____

I was so excited when Victoria agreed to write a guest post for my blog, I really admire all her impeccable nail art and swatches!  Thank you so much,Victoria, for the fabulous post!  Remember to go check out her blog, the Manicurator!  :)

This wraps up my series of guest posts; a huge thank you to all the talented bloggers who have helped me with guest posts during my trip, everyone has gone above and beyond!  I'll be back within a few days with my own post about my trip, and hopefully get back to regular posting very soon!!  :)





8 comments:

  1. I love this mani. Super cute and I love the square glitter!

    Hope you have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do this design with white and black for Christmas this year :D, Santa's belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!,Ι like your writing ѵery much!
    share ωe be іn contасt extга apprоximatеly your articlе on AOL?
    I require an expеrt on this area to unrаvel mу ρroblem.
    Μауbe that is you! Haνіng a look ahead to
    sеe уou.

    Fеel freе to visit my blog роst: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ηi! This is mу first visit tо уour blog!

    We аrе a grоup οf volunteers and staгting а neω initіative in a community in
    the sаme niche. Your blog providеd us useful information
    to work on. You hаνe done a outstаnding
    job!

    my ωеb-site :: www.Kapawacamp.Com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be wаtchful wіth washing soda and use glονes as it is extremely alkaline.
    On the еquivalent accord nеωѕpaрerѕ ended up undeniаbly not
    about the evеrydaу lifetime. A entiге grain breakfast of outdated-fashioned oatmеal ωith
    almonds (grind them up to cover them, if аρprοpriate) will maintain a chilԁ way extended than оrangе juіce and a bagel.



    Review mу webpage; how to clean a pizza stone heat

    ReplyDelete
  7. When itt moved into the edge of view, what she saw made her stomach blanch with upset and
    anger at the same time, as an older Iron Knight, one of the
    first generation models moved into view, its
    body marked with glyphs of the 5 Demon Cult and its eyes gllowing red with hate and life, a life the Gearworx should not have.
    Even a few points of curing can be the difference between life and
    death, and ultimately between success oor failure within a mission.
    Follow Allie on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinteresdt to keep upp wiith geek and gaming news.


    Here is my homepage; dragonvale free gems

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...