Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Audition Time!

Today's the day, I'm leaving for Europe!  As you may or may not know, I'm going to Europe for two weeks to audition for pre-professional post-graduate ballet programs for next year!  My dad and I will be going to Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich, Paris, and London; I'm super excited for the trip and very grateful to be able to spend this time together before I graduate and move away.  
Yes, this is the original photo of me from which I made my logo.
©Sherry Lu Photography, A Ballet Affair
I've got a handful of super amazing and talented bloggers that I really look up to who have all graciously written guest posts for me to keep my blog going while I'm away!!  Depending on my internet access, I may also try to post some of my travel photos, and I'll be checking my email, Facebook page, and Instagram as often as I can.  There will be a guest post almost every day, as well as a couple posts from me with nail art and swatches I haven't posted yet, so keep checking back!   

The first guest post is scheduled to go live in a hour, so keep an eye out!  :)


©Sherry Lu Photography, A Ballet Affair

21 comments:

  1. Five cities and three of them in Switzerland? I didn't know my country was so "important" in the european ballet scene. I hope the auditions turn out the way you like them to (I'm sure you don't need luck, but if you do: Good Luck!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the audition and have lots of fun in Europe! Awesome photos of you and the ballet "affair" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of success for your auditions! I love the pictures :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your auditions go well!!! Your pictures are so pretty! Have a great time and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! And you look so graceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the picture of which you made the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your auditions! I was just noticing your picture logo yesterday and thinking it was so cute. The photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun on your trip, and good luck on your auditions!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the auditions and have a great time travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your auditions!!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck! You are pure grace right down to your fingertips and you will nail this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (That wasn't intentional, but... ok. Heh.)

      Delete
  12. WOW!! Good luck and enjoy!! Switzerland is beautiful, I went when I was young but I wish I could go back now, I would probably appreciate it a lot more!! :) Love your blog, so jealous.. please post pictures so we can all live vicariously through you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Luck with the auditions!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your travels, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on your auditions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best of luck to you :) So great to hear you are following your dream!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...