Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Indie January: Daring Digits Love Dragon

It's Day 22 of Indie January, and today's polish is Daring Digits Love Dragon, a sheer colour-shifting polish that flashes purple, pink, and copper.  I had ordered the set of Harry Potter polishes from Daring Digits for my sister for Christmas, and I was so excited when I opened the package and found this extra polish in there too! 


Since Love Dragon is meant to be an effect topper, I layered one perfect coat of it over OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest, and finished with one coat of Seche Vite.  


You can see the pink/purple shift in the photos, but I was having some trouble capturing the copper since it only showed at extreme angles (like the green flashes in Fantasy Fire).   


I wore this in the middle of a long glitter-only streak a week or two ago, so the colour-shifting shimmer was a lovely change!  


You can find Daring Digits on Etsy, their website, Facebook, and Tumblr

I mentioned at the beginning of the post that I got my sister the Daring Digits Harry Potter polish set for Christmas, and she has kindly (slightly begrudgingly) agreed to let me swatch them, so I'll have those on here soon too!  Love Dragon is a really beautiful polish, and I really enjoyed wearing it.  Thank you so much to Ashley for including this extra polish!  :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...